At least one living or private individual is linked to this note - Details withheld.
||27 Feb 2011 |
||Henry Slay GUTIERREZ, b. 16 Jul 1928, d. 12 Aug 2004, Biloxi, Mississippi (Age 76 years) |
||Melba Fay Rita FORETICH, b. 19 Jan 1929, Biloxi, Mississippi , d. 25 Mar 2010, Dallas, Texas (Age 81 years) |
||11 Jun 1950
- Married at Nativity BVM Church, Biloxi, Mississippi. Wedding reception held in the Hurricane Room at the Buena Vista Hotel in Biloxi.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Melba Foretich Gutierrez eulogies|
Recording of eulogies given at the funeral of Melba Foretich Gutierrez by Camille Dollins, Carroll Kovacevich, Roxann Dollins and Nadia Kovacevich. Portions of the eulogies were written by Charlotte Paige Gutierrez and Caroline Kovacevich.
||Home movies, Gutierrez and Foretich families, 1963|
Total length: 7:48
Miscellaneous clips shot during 1963.
(1) Melba, Sybil and Paige Gutierrez with Beverly Foretich Golden and her daughter, Sheila, at Beverly's house in Houston, Texas
(2) Large gathering of relatives at the fishing camp of Lee and Katherine Gutierrez in Gautier, Mississippi. If you spot anyone not listed below, let me know.
(3) Jim Nabors, in town to perform at Gus Stevens, visits the home of Henry and Melba Fay Gutierrez on Seal Avenue in Biloxi. At the time, he was featured on the popular television series The Andy Griffith Show and would begin starring in his own show, Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C., the following year. While in Biloxi, Nabors roomed with Henry's brother Ziggy at the Hotel Biloxi and hung out at Ziggy's nightclub. In addition to Paige, Sybil and Roxann Gutierez, also present are Lottie Foretich and family friends Clare and Warren Hornsby and Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Rusich.
(4) Brief clip of Roxann with Denise and Vicky DeGregorio in a backyard pool.
(5) Melba and Henry Gutierrez with Paige, Sybil and Roxann at the zoo in New Orleans.
(6) A visit to Marine Life in Gulfport, Mississippi
(7) Brief clip of Melba, Paige, Sybil and Roxann picking up a cat at the home of Leo and Lottie Foretich on Delauney Street (now George E. Ohr Street) in Biloxi
(8) Sybil, Paige and Roxann Gutierrez playing with friends in front of their house on Seal Avenue in Biloxi
(9) Henry, Paige, Sybil and Roxann Gutierrez on the beach in Ocean Springs, Mississippi with Beverly Foretich Golden and her daughter, Sheila
||Melba Foretich Gutierrez slideshow|
Slideshow presented at funeral of Melba Foretich Gutierrez