1930 - 1991 (60 years)
||James Earl GOLDEN |
||21 Oct 1930
||Elmira, New York
|Also Known As
||Called "Frankie" because his aunt thought he looked like Frank Sinatra |
|Cause of Death
||Heart attack |
||Served in U.S. Air Force as aviation mechanic. |
||V.A. Memorial Cemetery, Houston, TX
||6 Dec 2015 |
||Beverly FORETICH, b. 21 Aug 1931, Biloxi, Mississippi , d. 16 Mar 2009, Gulfport, Mississippi (Age 77 years) |
||26 Feb 1950
||Biloxi, Harrison County, Mississippi
||18 Feb 2016 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Home movies, Gutierrez and Foretich families, 1962-63|
Total length: 4:30
These home movies were made in 1962 and, possibly, 1963. They fall into 4 main sections.
(1) Henry and Melba Gutierrez, along with their daughters Paige and Sybil, on a day trip to Ship Island, off the coast of Mississippi, where they are seen exploring the Civil War-era Fort Massachusetts
(2) Roxann Gutierrez in the backyard of the Gutierrez home on Seal Avenue in Biloxi with family pets, including two mallard ducks
(3) What appears to be a birthday party in the kitchen of the house on Seal Avenue, attended by Melba's sisters, Beverly and Lurline, and their spouses and children.
(4) Paige, Sybil and Roxann in the backyard of the house on Seal Avenue. (At least one living or private individual is linked to this item - Details withheld.)
|Home movies, Gutierrez, Foretich & Duggan families, Christmas 1959|
Total length: 3:23
Christmas 1959 at the home of Henry and Melba Gutierrez on Seal Avenue in Biloxi, Mississippi.
If you can identify the girl in the blue dress or the baby crawling, let me know. (At least one living or private individual is linked to this item - Details withheld.)
|Home movies, Gutierrez/Foretich and Fallo/Slay families, 1960|
Total length: 5:38
Home movies taken in the latter part of 1960, in three sections:
(1) Various members of the Gutierrez and Fallo/Slay families visit the Gautier, Mississippi fishing camp of Lee and Katherine Gutierrez. Also seen is family friend Henry Swann. [I think that might be Ziggy driving the boat at the end of this section--is that right?. Who is the man next to him? It doesn't look like Paw-Paw Lee (Gutierrez, Sr.).]
(2) Christmas 1960 at the home of Henry and Melba Fay Gutierrez on Seal Avenue in Biloxi. In addition to relatives, family neighbors LIta Frey and Chris Sehon are seen.
(3) Henry and Melba Gutierrez at the amusement park on the beach in Biloxi with daughters Paige, Sybil and Roxann. The boats seen were built by Henry F. Fountain, Sr. (At least one living or private individual is linked to this item - Details withheld.)